Saturday, March 12, 2011

Blogging on the run...



Taken from airplane:  The most important building in Belize
My intention was to blog as I traveled, but that didn't work out quite as I planned.  Between jam-packed days, limited internet access (with speeds reminiscent of dial-up access 15 years ago) and maybe just a few too many Belikins, it just didn't happen.  So I decided to do a day-by-day report of the trip once I returned home.

We are part way through my travels and I just want to remind everyone that I am not a Belize expert.  This is my first foray to the country and I am noting my general impressions only.  If you are thinking of making the move to Belize, do your own research and keep in mind that my reporting is based on my own needs, values, requirements, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment